Do you market to teens? Here is the latest PEW Research Report on Teens, Social Media and Technology. This article is packed with current insights.
Some key stats:
- Facebook is the most popular and frequently used social media platform among teens; half of teens use Instagram, and nearly as many use Snapchat
- 71% of teens use more than one social network site
- Middle and upper income teens lean toward Instagram and Snapchat
- Smartphones facilitate shifts in teens’ communication and information landscape
- Girls dominate social media; boys are more likely to play video games