As a Marketing Automation Solution Architect you will be responsible for designing, developing and executing marketing automation and CRM integration for our client’s multichannel communication’s programs to drive engagement, acquisition, onboarding, loyalty and revenue growth.
You will work closely with our client’s technology/marketing/sales organizations to help develop strategy, stakeholder maps, customer journeys, project plans, milestones and measurements leveraging marketing technologies and automation, including Marketo and Adobe Campaign. You will serve as the technical project lead and solution architect, interfacing our clients as well as internal support teams. You will also support pre-sales initiatives through your thought leadership and by leveraging your experience to develop use-cases, program design (scope/pricing) and new business proposals.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with Marketo and CRM software powering marketing and sales programs via CRM integration.
- Marketo certified (requirement); Adobe Campaign, Eloqua SFDC certification a plus.
- Previous experience in or working closely with Information Systems and/or Marketing Operations.
- Proven experience interfacing with high-level Marketing, Sales, and IT executives.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions.
- Ensure adherence to the architecture governance processes and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Experience and comfort with developing various frameworks to which engage various marketing technology problems.
- Good understanding of relational data structure (basic SQL knowledge a plus).
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture databases, data modeling techniques.
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, work in cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Develop best in class inbound/outbound marketing automation platform, methodology and infrastructure that intersects with various toolsets to build and manage top to bottom of funnel engagement, metrics, scoring, and nurturing.
- The methodologies, and hands-on experience in implementing Marketo and other marketing automation (Adobe Campaign; Eloqua) and CRM platforms.
- Collaborates with technical resources to plan and design marketing’s technical infrastructure and integrations to ensure the procured tools are properly implemented and integrated for Marketing.
- CRM administrative experience including but not limited to implementations/migrations/database design/workflow design/assessments/triggers/workflows.
- Administers tools for marketing: marketing automation platform and customer relationship management – ensuring data quality standards are upheld and marketing’s efforts are properly tracked and recorded.
- Works with other support resources to help develop marketing and sales reports. Helps performance management team build program tracking processes and reports in marketing automation platform and CRM applications, including Saleforce.com.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend provides a range of services including strategic marketing, advanced data analytics, digital marketing, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend provides marketing services to companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
Send your resume to Victoria Milner at email@example.com with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.