As an IT Technical Specialist at Ascend Marketing, you will be responsible for providing technical support to the company staff. You will also work closely with our technical team to identify and escalate technical issues.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support issues.
- Take ownership of user problems and acts proactively when dealing with user issues.
- Able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical users.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Skilled at Windows and MacOS Desktop support.
- Skilled at OS installations and application setup for Windows and MacOS.
- Skilled at administering Office 365.
- Skilled at tracking hardware inventory.
- Associates Degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in computer hardware and software support.
- Prefer experience in troubleshooting and resolving customer service calls in an Information Technology technical help desk environment.
- MCSA or other current Industry certifications would be desirable.
- Candidate must have good communications skills, be able to multi-task, learn new applications quickly, and enjoy helping others in person, over the phone, and over video conference.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of a programing language such as C# or Java a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; infrequent travel may be required.
Please note, being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
In your cover letter please provide a response to the following questions. Please note submissions submitted without a cover letter, with answers to these questions, will not be considered:
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
- Rate your skill level in administrating Microsoft Windows Desktop Support on the following scale: Expert, Intermediate, Beginner, Not Used.
- Rate your skill level in administrating MacOS Desktop Support on the following scale: Expert, Intermediate, Beginner, Not Used.
- Rate your skill level in administering Office 365 on the following scale: Expert, Intermediate, Beginner, Not Used.
- If offered a position, how soon could you start?
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is a TX-based company with offices in Grapevine and Austin. Ascend has established itself as an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend Marketing provides a range of services including marketing, data, digital, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend employs close to 50 professionals and services companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Frontier, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
If this describes you, send your resume to Victoria Milner at email@example.com with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.