Imagine a new kind of marketing partner; one that helps clients fully transform their marketing to attain the vision of next-level customer engagement . This is Ascend. We’re a team of dedicated and talented people with years of marketing and technology experience.
The role of our Full Stack Developer will entail much more than the conventional “sit and code” environment. You will be prompted to showcase the full range of your capabilities by assisting with architecture, design, hands-on development, and more. If you wish to contribute on a large scale and want your opinion to matter, this is the place you want to be. At Ascend we like people who are well rounded, whether its back end or front end. It’s always good to have a rounded set of skills so you can chip in and help others when needed. The individual best suited for this position is one with a high attention to detail, a mind for algorithms and creative software application, and a great amount of personal drive. If you want to be a part of accomplishing things never accomplished before on the internet - this is the place for you
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
We expect you to have:
- At least 4 years of tangible work experience with full stack web development
- The ability to demonstrate completed projects and describe functionality
- Experience with REST APIs and client-server architectures and Object-Oriented design
- Knowledge of building organized code with security principles in mind and maintaining it
- Positive attitude and hunger for solving problems
- Advanced (M.S.) degree or a longer work history
- Experience with digital/social media marketing tools and technologies
- Skills in: JQuery, Ajax, JSON, XML, React.js, Redux, Responsive Web Design
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is a TX-based company with offices in Grapevine and Austin. Ascend has established itself as an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend Marketing provides a range of services including marketing, data, digital, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend employs close to 50 professionals and services companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Frontier, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
If this describes you, send your resume to Victoria Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.