Ascend is looking for a part-time, on-demand Production Artist to edit and prepare creative projects, ensuring they meet clients’ requirements.
Your role will be to take on designs during the final stages of development and meticulously prepare them for digital or print publication. To be successful in this position, you should have an extraordinary attention to detail and keep up to date on best practices for preparing and packaging digital and print files. You should also have a good eye for design and be able to make edits while maintaining the integrity of the creative.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Sample files and a portfolio of completed creative projects
- Possess a mix of both creative and technical skills
- Solid knowledge of the printing process and digital production
- Hands-on experience with image editing and design software
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web development systems
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work quickly but also remain extremely detail-oriented.
- BSc degree in Visual Arts or relevant field
- Strong HTML and PowerPoint knowledge is a plus
- Liaise with project managers to define design requirements
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Use best practices to edit, prepare and package design projects with extreme accuracy using industry standard applications
- Retouch images to improve quality both in digital and print formats
- Suggest and apply image and file structure improvements
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely delivery
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
Please note, being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend provides a range of services including strategic marketing, advanced data analytics, digital marketing, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend provides marketing services to companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
Send your resume to Victoria Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.