Ascend Marketing is looking for a Website Developer with a passion for building great digital experiences that are functionally and visually appealing.
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences, including clients at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Over 4 years of software development experience with expertise in front-end Web development and Digital technologies with Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field.
- Extensive hands-on experience building sites using WordPress and be comfortable working in multiple different platforms; familiarity with other content management systems highly desirable.
- Working experience integrating with AWS services like AWS RDS and DynamoDB by creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests frontend applications of moderate to high complexity.
- Work with the back-end developers in the process of building APIs Working with a team of engineers.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements integration with the Backend Databases.
- Understands and has a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. U.S. CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend provides a range of services including strategic marketing, advanced data analytics, digital marketing, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend provides marketing services to companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
Send your resume to Victoria Milner at email@example.com with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.