Ascend is looking for an Adobe Digital Specialist (Adobe Campaign and AEM) to support our Digital Delivery and Marketing Automation teams. A strong candidate must have 1-3 years of experience configuring and deploying various marketing automation tactics with Adobe Campaign. Think customer journey and optimizing marketing strategy.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Adobe Campaign certification desired.
- Minimum 1-3 years hands’ on experience with Adobe Campaign.
- Familiarity with DB Marketing, Preference Management, Deliverability Best Practices.
- HTML and CSS knowledge is desired.
- Understanding of responsive email design and programming concepts, including dynamic email.
- Integration knowledge of CMS/DAM/DMP/CRM platforms.
- Integration knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Target.
- Ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely to variety of audiences.
- Experience with project and document management tools like Basecamp and SharePoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with FTP clients is a plus.
- Working knowledge of other Marketing Automation Tools like Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua and ExactTarget is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in business or technical discipline.
- Configure, test and deploy customer journey maps, automation schemas, advanced nurture builds, drip flows, custom rules, data queries, triggers, email templates, landing page structures, forms, frameworks and other automation asset models with Adobe Campaign.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with strategic partners to build strong working relationships.
- Collaborate with business sponsors to understand project scope and define sponsor requirements.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive business requirements.
- Be able to code, debug and pick up on mistakes in HTML/CSS.
- Ensure that email and landing page functionality works within a variety of browsers and devices.
- Develop and execute detailed test strategies and test plans.
- Facilitate and participate in continuous process improvement initiatives.
- May solve routine support problems.
- Assist Marcom team with various aspects of the production work.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a strong team player.
- Multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with conflicting deadlines.
- Bring strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
PLEASE NOTE, BEING AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. IS A PRECONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT FOR THIS POSITION.
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend provides a range of services including strategic marketing, advanced data analytics, digital marketing, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend provides marketing services to companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
Send your resume to Victoria Milner at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.