Tuesday April 5, 2016
Attending / Participating: All-hands Ascend Marketing staff
Facilitating / Participating: Tina Schweiger
We started with "what's on your radar"
To get a level set on what was on everyone's mind, we created a radar with the following categories:
- Client - Cross Functional Collaboration
- Internal - Cross Functional Collaboration
- Client Product
We each filled out notes itemizing for discussion what was on our radar and how important. See picture:
We pulled out some items immediately for discussion:
- In-person quality cross-functional collaborations in both internal and client relations
- Integrated tools and how to minimize what we use, properly training and understanding of the tools, optimization, and turn-around
- Journey mapping, documentation, and aligning expectations
- Personal behavior of data
- Clear client ownership and accurate time reading
Overall, we realized that there were many issues to tackle in just how we work together as a team and with our clients.
That led us to discussing the client structure and internal structure.
We had a discussion about how we are structured and looked at the visualization. We talked about how we build the program trackers and how we could tie people to hours with a clear view of how we are organized as well.