At a recent DFW AMA event, fellow marketer Diane Velasco told me about this info-packed “book” from PRNews containing 45 articles from agency practitioners and brand managers to leaders in technology and academics, from a variety of sectors, offering advice from their experience in producing and distributing content.
The book is chock full of insightful tips and takeaways for content marketers “tasked with creating interesting, insightful content that delivers a branded message for their organization, brand or client.”
- Blogs and thought leadership (Diane’s informative article on using current events to develop and pitch content is included in this section)
- Content marketing for social media
- Visual storytelling
- PR’s role in content marketing
- Sponsored content and native advertising
- Live events, webinars and video