Ascend is looking for a Digital Production Specialist to support our Marketing Operations and Digital Production teams. A strong candidate must have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience building, coding, testing and executing email campaigns using HTML/CSS programming. This includes, but is not limited to - email channel, data/list management, dynamic email programming, responsive email design/programming concepts, SMS/MMS initiatives, requirements authoring, testing, optimization and deployment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in meetings and discussions with strategic partners to build strong working relationships
- Collaborate with business sponsors to understand project scope and define sponsor requirements
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive business requirements
- Develop and/or optimize emails using HTML & CSS based on business sponsor requirements
- Ensure that email functionality works within a variety of browsers and devices
- Develop and execute detailed test strategies and test plans
- Facilitate and participate in continuous process improvement initiatives
- May solve routine support problems
- Assist Marcom team with various aspects of the production work
- Work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a strong team player
- Multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with conflicting deadlines
- Bring strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge is required
- Strong understanding of responsive email design and programming concepts
- Working knowledge of ESPs like Marketo, Eloqua, Kitewheel, and Exact Target
- Working knowledge of campaign management tools
- Performing data entry while checking for accuracy
- Ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely to variety of audiences
- Experience with project and document management tools like Basecamp and SharePoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with FTP clients is a plus
- Bachelor degree in business or technical discipline
Please note, being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
About Ascend Marketing
Ascend Marketing is a TX-based company with offices in Grapevine and Austin. Ascend has established itself as an expert in the Customer Engagement arena, specifically within Journey Marketing. Ascend Marketing provides a range of services including marketing, data, digital, creative services, and advanced technology. Founded in 2004, Ascend employs close to 50 professionals and services companies that range from well-funded startups to the Fortune 100, including Verizon, Frontier, Nokia, and Acorda Therapeutics among others.
If this describes you, send your resume to Victoria Milner at email@example.com with a cover letter that communicates your interest in the position and highlights your qualifications in the areas above. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.